In light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to address a number of business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers and our community. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during this pandemic. We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
• Stay home when you are sick (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue)
• Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
• Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash
• Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
• Clean frequently touched surfaces
Further information from the CDC can be found at their website www.cdc.gov. The health and well-being of our employees, clients and community is are number one concern. It is with everyone’s cooperation and awareness that will allow us to help minimize the spread.
Please call our office should you have any questions or concerns.