We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate in Wixom, MI.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Position: Full Time, temp-to-hire opportunity
The Warehouse Associate will also be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including sorting, handling, and shipping and receiving of products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Material handling; loading and unloading all incoming and outgoing freight from delivery trucks
- Process customer orders and packages for shipping
- Verify receipts against purchase orders
- Stock all goods in appropriate in-bin locations
- Notates damage and piece counts
- Assist in physical inventories
- Process customer returns on a daily basis
- Ensure product is stocked and stored in correct locations
- Operate all warehouse equipment: forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
Education: High School Diploma
- 1 year of shipping and warehouse
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift, bend, and twist throughout the workday. Also required to lift between 50lbs and 100lbs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills