We are seeking a Warehouse Utility candidate to start IMMEDATLEY in Plymouth, MI.
Apply Today! Start ASAP!
The Warehouse Utility employee will increase operational efficiency, company profitability, and customer satisfaction by accurately, and safely, receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing, shipping and scanning orders for pickup and delivery. Assist in keeping facility clean, neat and safe.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay: $16.00/HR. Weekly Pay (Fridays)
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling, filling, packing, and setting up orders for delivery or pickup
- Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, and maintain inventory through audits
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers, and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks, and report discrepancies to supervisors
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe, and operating efficiently
- Process returns accurately
- Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace
- Assist in keeping facility secure
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a neat and professional image
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, and Forklift experience
- Understand basic inventory, warehouse, and stocking procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask by handling multiple assignments, both routine and urgent
- Ability to lift, carry, maneuver heavy materials or equipment up to 50lbs.
- Forklift experience