We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate in Wixom, MI.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Position: Full Time, temp-to-hire opportunity
The Warehouse Associates purpose is to provide warehouse support along with great customer service!
The Warehouse Associate will also be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including sorting, handling, and shipping and receiving of products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Material handling; loading and unloading all incoming and outgoing freight from delivery trucks
- Process customer orders and packages for shipping
- Verify receipts against purchase orders
- Stock all goods in appropriate in-bin locations
- Notates damage and piece counts
- Assist in physical inventories
- Process customer returns on a daily basis
- Ensure product is stocked and stored in correct locations
- Operate all warehouse equipment: forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
Education: High School Diploma
- 1 year of shipping and warehouse
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift, bend, and twist throughout the workday. Also required to lift between 50lbs and 100lbs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills