We are currently seeking a Remote Customer Service Representative in Wixom, MI.
Immediate Need! Apply Today! Start ASAP!
The ideal candidate will act as the “front line” of the company by providing positive experience for all customers while creating a balance between the job at hand and relationship and report building activities. Answer and handle product related inquires and issues with a positive attitude to ensure a superior level of customer service.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $16.00/HR, Weekly Pay
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Answer inquiries regarding product technical issues, troubleshooting, installation, application, preventative, and corrective maintenance
- 2-3 years of Customer Service Representative experience within a call center environment
- Inquiries lead to the need to enter orders and returns for warranty material as deemed necessary based on inquiry regarding product technical issues
- Record all customer provided data to ensure records are current and any pertinent information relating to the customer or site is keyed into the database
- High School Diploma or GED
- Determine and identify when an Authorized Service Providers is needed. This would lead to work order creation and communication to ensure the ASR provides the necessary work
- Provide product training for internal and external customers
- Act as a liaison between customers and our internal departments such as Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing with relation to product issues, information, and installations
- Exemplify self-motivation by going above and beyond standard job duties when necessary
Benefits once hired on:
- Employees start with 17 days paid time off their first year
- Company offers Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and 401K
- Always promoting within the company, room for growth and advancement
- Holiday pay is included even during TTH period!