We are seeking a Quality Supervisor in Wixom, MI.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay: $25.00/hour, weekly pay
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to daily product quality issues, conducting root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Instrumental in planning Rapid Continuous Improvement events.
- Utilize RCI communication tools for reporting findings to operations management.
- Obtain strategic input and provide data for Quality Metrics.
- Assist the Management Team with Quality initiatives and Lean/6S.
- Generate monthly analytical reporting with presentation format.
- Ensure adept project implementation.
- Support customer and vendor relations.
- Improve KPI’s in a collaborative work environment.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to enhance productivity.
- Perform other duties or functions as requested by the Operations Manager or other authorized personnel.
- Maintains good communication with all departments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, and five years of related experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Good work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Team player