We are seeking an On-Site Maintenance Manager in Walled Lake, MI.
IMMEDIATE NEED! APPLY TODAY!
This position requires on-site residency which housing, and all utilities is provided by employer based on experience.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, productive induvial, reliable, and available for on-call service or maintenance request.
Hours: Mandatory 40 hours a week with flexible days and on call
Salary: $50,000 – $75,000 DOE
Position: Direct Hire
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Resident and common area service request
- Attend to on-call service and/or maintenance request
- Must be familiar with plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance repair, drywall, and paint
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Perform manual repairs (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Inspect alarm systems (fire protection)
- Must have 2- 5 years of maintenance experience in the Apartment Maintenance, Construction, Facilities Industry, etc.
- Must have valid drivers license with reliable transportation
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Self-starter, energetic, productive individual, and great customer service skills
- Must have great work ethic and attendance
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (landscaping)
- High School Diploma