We are currently looking for Package and Assembly Associates in New Hudson, MI!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! APPLY TODAY!
Candidates are responsible for performing repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products such as pressure assist toilets in a fast-paced environment.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $15.00/HR Weekly Pay (Fridays)
Position: Full time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other
- Package orders for shipment
- Utilize bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together
- Perform assembly operations in a fast-paced environment
- Works at different workstations as production needs require
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years Production/Assembly experience
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Lift up to 10-25lbs
Benefits once hired on:
- Employees start with 17 days paid time off their first year
- Company offers Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and 401K
- Always promoting within the company, room for growth and advancement
- Holiday pay is included even during TTH period!