We are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators in Wixom, MI.
IMMEDIATE NEED! APPLY TODAY!!
The Machine Operator produces parts by operating various machinery while maintaining quality and safety standards. The General Labor machine operator will also follow written procedures, record production, perform basic measurement skills.
Hours: Monday – Friday 4:15pm to 1:45am
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00/HR plus additional $2.00/hour shift premium.
Position: Full Time, TTH Opportunity
Duties and Requirements
- Tasks include, but are not limited to, operating various machinery (die casting machines, thread rollers, black oxide system, orbit form machine), packaging product and labeling product
- Input quality data and part production into online business system
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Some measuring required, including part lengths, liquid volumes
- Maintain safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Document actions by completing required paper and/or electronic logs
- Must follow written procedures
- Must be able to lift materials up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in required meetings and training
- Any other related duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Up to 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment operation
- High School diploma / GED
- Good math skills
- Understanding of basic machine shop measuring procedures (micrometers, calipers, height stands, surface finish gauges, etc.)