We are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators in Wixom, MI.
IMMEDIATE NEED! APPLY TODAY!!
The General Labor Machine Operator produces parts by operating non-CNC machinery while maintaining quality and safety standards. The General Labor machine operator will also follow written procedures, record production, perform basic measurement skills.
2nd shift, Monday – Friday, 4:00pm to 1:30am
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00/HR DOE
Position: Full Time, TTH Opportunity
Duties and Requirements
- Tasks include, but are not limited to, operating non-CNC machinery (die casting machines, thread rollers, black oxide system, orbit form machine), packaging product and labeling product
- Input quality data and part production into online business system
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Some measuring required, including part lengths, liquid volumes
- Maintain safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Document actions by completing required paper and/or electronic logs
- Must follow written procedures
- Must be able to lift materials up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in required meetings and training
- Any other related duties as needed
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Requirements and Qualifications
- Up to 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment operation
- High School diploma / GED
- Good math skills
- Understanding of basic machine shop measuring procedures (micrometers, calipers, height stands, surface finish gauges, etc.)