We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant in Novi, MI.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of Administrative/Clerical responsibilities, answering calls, managing service inbox, and providing customers with order shipment updates.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00/HR. Weekly pay periods on Friday
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Liaison between Service Technician and Customer providing shipping updates- delays, tracking information, estimated arrival, etc.
- Manage service inbox daily, respond back to customers regarding product inquiries
- Take and receive messages for various personnel
- Assist with ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Assist with the launch of the new Software Program
- Assist the Director of Service with administrative task
- Answer and direct calls to the appropriate assistance take messages if needed
- Create service tickets using the HELPDESK system, assist Service Department with statuses
- Must maintain the status of “Red Flag” shipments that require immediate attention
- Must have 4+ years of Executive Administrative experience
- Upbeat and High Energy personality
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills