Currently seeking STRONG Customer Service Representatives
MUST HAVE RECENT CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE. PROFESSIONAL OFFICE SETTING EXPERIENCE ONLY
A family owned business that carries over 50 years of industry experience and has thrived by combining top quality products, exceptional services, and competitive pricing on medical supplies.
This position is currently Remote due to Covid but will eventually return back into the office.
MUST be available to work at Wixom or Troy Location!
While on Assignment with GreatStaff:
- $250 monthly drawing for attendance
- Gift cards awarded once completed 1st full 40-hour work week
- Referral program- gift cards awarded
Hours: Monday – Friday, must be available between 8:00am to 6:00pm
Start Date: December 2nd
Pay: $13.00- $14.00/HR DOE. Weekly Pay (Fridays)
Position: Full time, Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls from BCBS and Blue Care Network members in need of diabetes supplies
- Take orders from BCBS members
- Set up new accounts
- Perform standard troubleshooting
- Verification of insurance coverage
- Appropriate medical documentation in member files
- Resolve customer concerns regarding health insurance plans
- Ability to utilize duel computer monitors
Education: High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 strong Customer Service Representative/Call Center experience
- MUST have reliable internet and computer w/web cam
- Excellent phone communication
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Healthcare experience is not required but is a plus
- Ability to multitask off dual monitors
Benefits package and incentives available once hired on.