We are seeking CNC Tool Grinder Operators in Novi, MI!
Seeking CNC Tool Grinder Operators for a company that designs and builds its own multi-axis CNC universal grinding machines and robotic auto-loading accessories used to manufacture precision cutting tools from solid carbide blanks.
3rd shift: Monday – Friday, 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
Must be available to train on 1st Shift for 3-4 months (M-F, 6:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Pay: $25.00 – 27.00/HR Weekly Pay
Position: Full Time, Temp-to- hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance for customer specifications.
- Operate state-of-the-art multi-axis CNC grinding machines to manufacture specialty carbide mills, drills, taps, reamers, etc.
- Perform frequent set-ups, changeovers, and minor program offsets for small quantity custom orders.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years in CNC machining/grinding
- Above-average math skills for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Strong understanding of blueprint reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
- Knowledge in the use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such tools.
- Machine setups and adjustments
- Computer literate, able to enter programs, and must be able to use measuring/testing equipment.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Previous experience operating CNC grinding equipment such as Walters, ANCA, Star, Schutte
Benefits offered after the TTH period:
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- First Year Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Provided Tools and Uniforms