We are currently seeking a 3rd Shift CNC Operator in Novi, MI!
IMMEDIATE NEED! APPLY TODAY!
Seeking a CNC Operator for a company that designs and builds its own multi-axis CNC universal grinding machines and robotic auto-loading accessories used to manufacture precision cutting tools from solid carbide blanks.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00pm to 6:00am
Must be available to train on 1st Shift for 3-4 months (M-F, 8:00am – 4:30pm)
Pay: $19.00 – 23.00/HR, DOE
Position: Full Time, Temp-to- hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance for customer specification.
- Operate state of the art multi-axis CNC grinding machines to manufacture specialty carbide mills, drills, taps, reamers, etc.
- Perform frequent set-ups, changeovers, and minor program offsets for small quantity custom orders.
Education: High School Diploma / Equivalent
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 plus years in CNC machining with supervisory/lead experience.
- Above average math skills for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Strong understanding in blueprint reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments.
- Machine set ups and adjustments
- Computer literate, ability to enter programs and must be able to use measuring/testing equipment.
- Proven inspection skills
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Previous experience operating CNC grinding equipment such as Walters, ANCA, Star, Schutte