We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in Milford, MI.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Seminars- Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1:00pm to 8:30pm.
Position: Full Time, Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
The Administrative Assistant will support the company by scheduling and planning weekly/monthly seminars, preparing materials for seminars, and communicating with prospective customers in a high volume of telephone contact with the goal of scheduling appointments to secure business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage agents schedule (call to confirm appointments/set up yearly review appointments)
- Prepare seminar materials (folders, workbooks, etc.)
- Research and Plan weekly Financial Seminars to be held at restaurants
- Travel to seminar locations and set up the conference room 1 hour prior to the seminar
- Greet and check-in attendees of the seminars
- Schedule interested parties at Financial Seminars for appointments with the agent
- Record scheduled appointments in the corporate calendars
- Document new customer information into the database
- Create files with new customer folder information
- Follow up with no-show appointments to reschedule appointments
- Send out post cards to clients regarding annual review reminders and secure annual review appointments
- Create, develop, market and implement all special events including birthday breakfasts, educational events, client appreciate events, client bring a friend event, etc.
- Design and mail out quarterly seminar calendars
- Greet clients/potential clients as they enter the office and notify the producer of their arrival
- Make sure client files are prepared and ready for the day/next day
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience scheduling appointments and/or performing outbound calls
- High School Diploma/GED
- Event Planning experience required
- Prior phone experience, required
- Ability to work evenings until 8:30pm during seminars
- Understanding of CRMs
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Excel and Word)
- Google Docs/Sheets/Calendar
- Constant Contract
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- MUST have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self- starter and motivated