We are seeking an Accounting Clerk in Novi, MI.
The Accounting Clerk will provide task support to the Controller and Project Manager while demonstrating the ability to complete the structured tasks accurately and present strong attention to detail skills. Employees showing enterprising skills will be promoted to positions of greater responsibility as skills are demonstrated.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00/HR.
Position: Temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match customer invoices to vendor invoices
- Email customer statements
- Collect W9 and Tax Exemptions Certificates to ensure they are up to date and indexed in customer files
- Perform data entry and reconciliation
- Track and communicate customer project shipping date
- Conduct report generations
- Maintain and update the data portal with service data and AR invoices
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing and faxing important documents
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Office Administration and Accounting experience
- Strong data entry experience
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Demonstrate the ability to produce accurate work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment