We are in immediate need of a Customer Service Representative in Wixom, MI.
This position is for a Medical company that has heavy call volume, data entry and multiple deadlines. Very fast paced.
· Processes orders and correspondence with customers
· Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
· Must be able to build customer relationships
· Receive incoming calls ranging from order schedules to return good authorization
· Expedite orders and coordinate shipping, to include common carrier quotations
· Maintain complete and accurate customer files
· Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
· Must be able to prioritize issues and tasks and have a sense of urgency
· Complete order entry, departmental distribution, and shipping schedules within a specific time frame
· Resolve customer inquiries, expedites, and complaints in a thorough manner
· Process return goods, delivery complaints, and non-conformance procedures with complete follow through
· Work with the Sales, production and transportation department
· Work well together with other CSR’s to establish a team environment
· Relies on limited instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
· 5-7 years of Customer Service experience
· Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and Logistics
Job Type: Full time
Hours: Vary starting between 8am – 9am and ending 5pm – 6pm
Pay Rate: $14.00 – $15.50 based on experience